When I started freelancing from home, I knew I was entering a challenging phase in my career. But that didn’t stop me from going after my ultimate goals nor should you!
Your business or work goals deserve to see the light of day because of these reasons:
- Deep in your heart you know that if you’ll apply the level of hard work and passion from your day job to your own business, you will surely go far!
- You can maximize the full potential of available technology to bring your career and life to the next level.
- No more feeling ‘trapped’ in a 9 to 5 job that almost always extends to late night overtimes in the office.
There’s a way to get you started without feeling miserable because this space has slowly become more and more competitive. But it’s still possible to get an online job no matter where you are in your life.
Whether you’re still in school looking for an extra income, bootstrapping for your own business, or aspiring to become a freelancer, you too can get started!
Choose a course on any of these topics:
How to become a Freelancer
How to Start Blogging
Photo and Video Editing
Introduction to Copywriting
How to become a Virtual Assistant
How to Setup and Manage a WordPress Website
Facebook Ad Management
Social Media Management
Whether you are a Freelancer looking to land an online job or Small Business Owner looking to run your own digital marketing campaigns, our Coaching Programs can help you!
- Select the right online job for you as a freelancer, WFH hopeful, or as a part-timer
- Get started with your applications for online jobs by helping you prepare your CV/ resumés and video or voice interviews
- Learn the in-demand skills to win a job from online job marketplace.
- Identify which digital marketing platforms are best suited to your business
- Setup your business’ social media channels
- Build your business’ website
- Find out if it’s time to get an external team to assist you with your business
Let me help you figure out your next steps
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Applying for the 1:1 Coaching Program’