The challenging phase in your career begins today, and it will be worth it.
When I started freelancing from home, I knew I was entering a challenging phase in my career. But that didn’t stop me from going after my ultimate goals, nor should you!
Your business or work goals deserve to see the light of day because of these reasons:
- Deep in your heart, you know that if you apply the level of hard work and passion from your day job to your own business, you will surely go far!
- You can maximize the full potential of available technology to bring my career and life to the next level.
- No more feeling ‘trapped’ in a 9 to 5 job that almost always extends to late-night overtimes in the office
Let me help you figure out your next steps
There’s a way to get you started without feeling miserable because this space has slowly become more and more competitive.
Just like what I’ve always been telling my siblings and friends…
It’s still possible to get an online job no matter where you are in your life.
Whether you’re still in school looking for an extra income, bootstrapping for your own business, or aspiring to become a freelancer, you too can get started with an online job!
Everyone needs a boost in life.
Apply for a 1:1 coaching, today!
With the 1:1 Freelance and WFH Coaching Program, I’ll help you…
- Select the right online job for you as a freelancer, WFH hopeful, or as a part-timer
- Get started with your applications for online jobs by helping you prepare your CV/ resumés and video or voice interviews
- Learn the in-demand skills to win a job from an online job marketplace.
- Choose one full course on any of these topics:
1. Basic Google Adwords
2. Basic Website Management using WordPress
3. Introduction to Marketing
4. Facebook Ad Management
5. Photo and Video Editing
6. Social Media Management and Marketing
7. Virtual Assistance
5 thoughts on “How to thrive in the competitive online job marketplace”